Recently a lights show, “Projecting Change,” was beamed onto the south side of the Empire State Building in New York City to raise awareness about wildlife extinction. Ironically, the show concluded with an image that personifies death: the Hindu goddess (or devil) of death, Kali. Kali is appropriate for New York City: it’s the only city in America where more Black babies are murdered than are born.
- ‘Sing Hallelujah to the Lord’ Becomes Anthem for Hong Kong Protests [videos]
- Learning to identify False Flag events
- Ilhan Omar, Islamic law and the U.S. Constitution
- Islamic leaders explain goal of Islam is world domination [video]
- Egyptian media: John McCain was beloved leader of the Muslim Brotherhood
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets