Recently a lights show, “Projecting Change,” was beamed onto the south side of the Empire State Building in New York City to raise awareness about wildlife extinction. Ironically, the show concluded with an image that personifies death: the Hindu goddess (or devil) of death, Kali. Kali is appropriate for New York City: it’s the only city in America where more Black babies are murdered than are born.
- Must Read: The Faith of Donald Trump, a Spiritual Biography
- The Plight of Egyptian Christians and Islamic Persecution: ‘Forced to Flee in Rivers of Blood’
- Despite Regular Targeting and Imprisonment, Christianity in Iran is Spreading
- U.S. Presidents Opened Gates of Hell, Unleashed Demons on Syrian Christians
- Muslims in Middle East Becoming Christians, Churches Expect Millions of Converts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets