Recently a lights show, “Projecting Change,” was beamed onto the south side of the Empire State Building in New York City to raise awareness about wildlife extinction. Ironically, the show concluded with an image that personifies death: the Hindu goddess (or devil) of death, Kali. Kali is appropriate for New York City: it’s the only city in America where more Black babies are murdered than are born.
- Child marriage is legal in 49 U.S. states
- Remembering the “kind” Barbara Bush’s love for Planned Parenthood [video]
- Sign the petition: No Islam in Public Schools
- Must Read: The Faith of Donald Trump, a Spiritual Biography
- The Plight of Egyptian Christians and Islamic Persecution: ‘Forced to Flee in Rivers of Blood’
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets