Most of our elected officials, with shrugged shoulders, concur with Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn’s (R-TX) quip that, “we don’t have a lot of options” when it comes to ISIS and Middle East turmoil.
They’re wrong. Options do exist—they just require leadership. And leadership requires confronting and eliminating a clear and present danger right here at home—in our own back yards.
Americans have an immediate responsibility to demand that their elected officials target and eradicate Islamists in America, operating through the guise of non-profit and religious organizations, charter schools, and Jihadi training camps in at least seventeen states.
Congress must pursue three clear-cut options:
Option #1: Investigate 107 Islamist non-profit organizations in 29 states linked to terrorism.
There are more than 107 Islamist non-profit organizations in 29 states that financially support and are supported by the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, and Hamas—and have ties to Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and other terrorist groups. These organizations sponsor conferences, workshops, speakers, and materials advancing Muslim Brotherhood teachings and Islam.
Islam literally means “submission:” submission to Allah and the Qur’an. The Muslim Brotherhood’s motto is:
Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Qur’an is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”
Through social networking and multi-media these organizations reach millions of young adults, families, educators, and cultural leaders beyond their local communities, inspiring them to use taqqiya, Qur’an-sanctioned deceit to promote Islam as a “religion of peace.”
Option #2: Investigate the Gulen Charter-School Network.
In the town of Saylorsburg, located in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania, Islamist leader Fethullah Gulen lives on a 28-acre compound fortified with over 100 Turkish guards. Using his amassed funds of over $30 billion, Gulen is rapidly implementing several approaches towards creating a worldwide Caliphate.
One of these has been his successful launch of the largest charter school network in the United States—in less than a decade—enrolling hundreds of thousands of students in over 150 newly created schools. American taxpayers fund these charter schools, which are multiplying exponentially. In Houston, for example, the Harmony School, a chain of more than 36 charter schools costs taxpayers nearly $150 million per year, enrolls over 20,000 students, and has a waiting list of 30,000.
Ongoing investigations exist in several states arising from public funds being used to recruit and provide visas to faculty from Turkey and other countries instead of hiring American teachers. The FBI and the Departments of Labor and Education have been investigating Gulen since 2011. But much more should and can be done.
Option #3: Close Jamaat ul-Fuqra jihadi camps in 17 states and deport Islamists.
There are at least 35 documented Jamaat ul-Fuqra jihadi training camps in at least 17 states. Led by Pakistani Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, the camps are guised as part of a tax-exempt organization, Muslims of America Inc.
Jamaat ul-Fuqra’s 80- acre headquarters is located in Hancock, a town in the Catskills of upstate New York. Known as The Town of Islamaberg, it enforces Sharia Law and has stockpiles of illegal weapons.
According to a 2006 U.S. Department of Justice report, Jamaat ul-Fuqra “has more than 35 suspected communes and more than 3,000 members spread across the United States, all in support of one goal: the purification of Islam through violence.” The report also states, “over the past two decades Jamaat ul-Fuqra has been linked to multiple murders, bombings and various other felonies throughout the United States and Canada.”
Americans and non-Americans at Jamaat ul-Fuqra camps are taught how to use weapons (illegal, un-registered, un-licensed AK-47 rifles, rocket launchers, machine guns, and C4 explosives), how to kidnap and kill Americans, and how to conduct sabotage and subversive operations.
Confirmed Jamaat ul-Fuqra Jihadi training camps are located in:
• Alabama: Marion
• California: Baladullah, Oak Hill, Squaw Valley, Tulare City
• Colorado: Buena Vista, Trout Creek Pass (over 120 acres)
• Florida: Talahassee
• Georgia: Commerce, Macon, Mecca Circle, Wayne County, Jessup
• Massachusetts: Springfield
• Maryland: Hagerstown and Hyattsville
• Michigan: Coldwater
• New York: Binghamton, Deposit; In the Catskills, Jamaat ul-Fuqra’s 80- acre headquarters, The Town of Islamaberg in Hancock, enforces Sharia Law and has stockpiles of illegal weapons.
• Oklahoma: Talihina
• Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Wayne County
• South Carolina: In York County, the 36-acre Jamaat ul-Fuqra compound, Holy Islamville, is a self-defined Islamist village that has established its own Sharia Law civil government.
• Tennessee: Dover
• Texas: Houston and Waco
• Virginia: Fairfax, Falls Church, Meherrin, Roanoke, and Red House (over 120 acres)
• West Virginia: Bethany
• Washington: Onalaska
Americans living in these states have legal rights to demand protection from their government to eradicate terrorist threats.
All Americans must demand answers from elected officials at all levels in response to four simple questions:
- Why is Congress furthering America’s debt to fund Islamists overseas instead of focusing on domestic threats in our own neighborhoods?
- Why are taxpayers funding Islamist charter schools?
- Why is the IRS allowing nonprofit organizations that support terrorism to operate in America?
- Why are Jamaat ul-Fuqra camps not closed and Islamists not deported?
If Cornyn and others in Congress can’t or won’t come up with, or even address these options, Americans’ options are quite simple:
- Vote every single incumbent out of office.
- Demand Congressional hearings (similar to Iran-Contra) to eradicate Muslim Brotherhood operatives working in the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security.
- Demand the President, his advisors, and Congressmen be interrogated (similar to the Clinton Impeachment proceedings) about authorization to fund terrorists both foreign and domestic.
Eventually, Americans may have to unite en masse and refuse to pay taxes.
Enabled by an inept and impotent Congress, the President has used American tax dollars and the IRS to enable Islamist non-profit organizations affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood to thrive, and enabled an integrated terrorist network to expand in more than half of our United States.
Make no mistake: President Obama’s “hope” and “change” will continue spreading calamity. He’s never hidden his intentions. In Audacity of Hope, he wrote, “I will stand with the Muslims if the Political Wind shifts in an ugly direction.” It’s clear where Obama stands. It’s clear the ugly direction of Islamic wind is blowing in Americans’ backyards. What’s not clear is who will stand with Americans?
September 25, 2014