- ‘Sing Hallelujah to the Lord’ Becomes Anthem for Hong Kong Protests [videos]
- Learning to identify False Flag events
- Ilhan Omar, Islamic law and the U.S. Constitution
- Islamic leaders explain goal of Islam is world domination [video]
- Egyptian media: John McCain was beloved leader of the Muslim Brotherhood
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Muslim enclaves in U.S.
Serious national security issues exist regarding “refugees” from Muslim-majority countries entering America– primarily because the government is not reporting their numbers accurately and is not properly vetted them, if they are vetted at all. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson recently remarked that … Continue reading