The U.S. Supreme Court has actually violated the Constitution, specifically the provisions of the 14th Amendment’s Due Process Clause, making legal in 1973 what was illegal for over 360 years in America. Numerous constitutional law scholars argue that the Roe v Wade ruling was bad law and bad constitutional law because the ruling itself was not constitutional.
- ‘Sing Hallelujah to the Lord’ Becomes Anthem for Hong Kong Protests [videos]
- Learning to identify False Flag events
- Ilhan Omar, Islamic law and the U.S. Constitution
- Islamic leaders explain goal of Islam is world domination [video]
- Egyptian media: John McCain was beloved leader of the Muslim Brotherhood
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets