The U.S. Supreme Court has actually violated the Constitution, specifically the provisions of the 14th Amendment’s Due Process Clause, making legal in 1973 what was illegal for over 360 years in America. Numerous constitutional law scholars argue that the Roe v Wade ruling was bad law and bad constitutional law because the ruling itself was not constitutional.
- Islamic leaders explain goal of Islam is world domination [video]
- Egyptian media: John McCain was beloved leader of the Muslim Brotherhood
- John McCain: “I am a war criminal”
- 5 Things Christians Should Know about Muslims [video]
- New Book is Out– Buy Now: What Every Christian Needs to Know About Islam
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets