The U.S. Supreme Court has actually violated the Constitution, specifically the provisions of the 14th Amendment’s Due Process Clause, making legal in 1973 what was illegal for over 360 years in America. Numerous constitutional law scholars argue that the Roe v Wade ruling was bad law and bad constitutional law because the ruling itself was not constitutional.
- Child marriage is legal in 49 U.S. states
- Remembering the “kind” Barbara Bush’s love for Planned Parenthood [video]
- Sign the petition: No Islam in Public Schools
- Must Read: The Faith of Donald Trump, a Spiritual Biography
- The Plight of Egyptian Christians and Islamic Persecution: ‘Forced to Flee in Rivers of Blood’
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets