The GOP debate evidenced several serious issues concerning America’s demise. Yet perhaps, what became more obvious to more people is that non-journalists propagate non-issues and false information, and “news coverage” differs vastly from reality. Only six corporations own 90 percent of the news Americans hear, view, or read, which is heavily censored and limited.
- Must Read: The Faith of Donald Trump, a Spiritual Biography
- The Plight of Egyptian Christians and Islamic Persecution: ‘Forced to Flee in Rivers of Blood’
- Despite Regular Targeting and Imprisonment, Christianity in Iran is Spreading
- U.S. Presidents Opened Gates of Hell, Unleashed Demons on Syrian Christians
- Muslims in Middle East Becoming Christians, Churches Expect Millions of Converts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets