The GOP debate evidenced several serious issues concerning America’s demise. Yet perhaps, what became more obvious to more people is that non-journalists propagate non-issues and false information, and “news coverage” differs vastly from reality. Only six corporations own 90 percent of the news Americans hear, view, or read, which is heavily censored and limited.
- ‘Sing Hallelujah to the Lord’ Becomes Anthem for Hong Kong Protests [videos]
- Learning to identify False Flag events
- Ilhan Omar, Islamic law and the U.S. Constitution
- Islamic leaders explain goal of Islam is world domination [video]
- Egyptian media: John McCain was beloved leader of the Muslim Brotherhood
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets