The GOP debate evidenced several serious issues concerning America’s demise. Yet perhaps, what became more obvious to more people is that non-journalists propagate non-issues and false information, and “news coverage” differs vastly from reality. Only six corporations own 90 percent of the news Americans hear, view, or read, which is heavily censored and limited.
- Examples of public school curriculum, assignments of Islamic indoctrination of students
- Remembering the “kind” Barbara Bush’s love for Planned Parenthood [video]
- Sign the petition: No Islam in Public Schools
- Must Read: The Faith of Donald Trump, a Spiritual Biography
- The Plight of Egyptian Christians and Islamic Persecution: ‘Forced to Flee in Rivers of Blood’
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets